Information on the processing of personal data:
Alice Ceramica srl Via Sassacci, 17 01033 Civita Castellana (Vt) P.Iva 01585490566 Civita Castellana (VT) (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1. Subject of processing – The Data Controller processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – later, “personal data” or “data” “) Communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the owner’s services.
2. Purpose of the processing – Your personal data are processed without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude the contracts for the owner’s services;
– to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you – to fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the matter of anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defend in court.
3. Treatment modalities – The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
4. Access to data – Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal managers of the
treatment and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other parties (for example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, companies)
insurance for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that carry out outsourced activities on behalf
of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external processors.
5. Data communication – Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c)
GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Security – The data is kept and checked by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, aimed at
minimize the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized processing and deviations from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
7. Data transfer – The management and storage of personal data will take place within the European Union.8. Rights of the interested party In your quality as interested party, you have the right referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
the. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
ii. get the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
a) updating, rectification or integration of data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
iv. object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Procedure for exercising rights – You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
a) via e-mail, to [email protected]
b) or by post A.R., to: Alice Ceramica Srl Via Sassacci 17 01033 Civita Castellana (VT)
10. Owner, manager and appointees – The Data Controller is ALICE CERAMICA SRL
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept and can be consulted at the headquarters of the data controller.
Enter your email address below and stay in touch with Alice Ceramica‘s latest news. We promise not to send more than 1-2 emails per month.